KS1 Class Teacher
Head Teacher: Caroline Armstrong
Roll : 467 (480 PAN)
You have already joined the BEST PROFESSION IN THE WORLD…
This is your chance to join what our children say and we believe is the BEST SCHOOL IN THE UNIVERSE!
Want to work with truly inspiring children in a state of the art, purpose built environment?
Are you passionate about children and giving them the very best possible?
Do you thrive when working as part of a supportive team?
Do you want to come to work and have fun and laugh?
Interested in being part of an extremely effective, dedicated and committed team?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our amazing team and come to work every day with inspiring children. Our school is filled with laughter and likeminded people who, "
Are relentless in their strive for excellence."
We are actively seeking and excited to find teachers (whether starting out as an NQT or seeking the next step in their career) who have the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care. Someone who has high aspirations and is passionate about providing children with the very best opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Is fascinated by the learning process.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as practitioners.
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students.
- Has ideas and energy.
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Who has the ability to make learning fun and engaging while ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- Enjoys working as part of a supportive team.
- Has the ability to lead and inspire children and staff.
What we can offer you:
- A passionate, positive and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision
- PPA and a full induction programme
- A strong network of schools who support each other and share best practice.
- A commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust.
- Working in a supportive partnership within and beyond your school, driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and value
- Working within a developmental, not judgemental, school and partnership
- Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others across our partnership
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
You don’t have to take it from us, this is what two of our School Council Members wanted to say…
Hi! We’re Chahat and Oliver and we go to what we think to be the best school in the universe!
Our school is an incredible place for many reasons. Here are just a few:
We enjoy amazing education every day.
Everyone follows our 8 pledges (Pride, Confidence, Respect, Responsibility, Creativity, Fun, Aspiration and Perseverance). We even have our own school pets! How awesome is that?
On top of all of that…we have the coolest teachers ever!
In order to support you in making the very best of this role, you will receive weekly PPA time with your phase team and a full induction programme. In addition, you will have access to significant professional development.
Application packs are available via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 7th June 2019 (11am)
Interviews: Week Beginning 10th June 2019
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please do phone for an appointment - 01623 415790.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
This vacancy is closed to applications.