Pupils on roll: 75 (3-11)
The Governors of this happy & successful village school are looking to appoint confident, aspiring and imaginative classroom teachers to work in our mixed aged classes from September 2019. Please note - this is a re-advertisement – previous applicants need not apply.
Position 1: Permanent Part Time Teacher – Hours will be discussed with successful candidate. Job Share arrangement with Head Teacher in Upper Key Stage 2.
Position 2: Permanent Full Time or Part Time Teacher in Lower Key Stage 2 – Hours will be discussed with successful candidate.
Position 3: Temporary KS1 Teacher for one year, with the possibility of becoming permanent. Full-Time or Part-Time. Hours will be discussed with successful candidate.
The successful candidate will need to display:-
- A willingness to work in a small, close-knit team
- Excellent organisation skills
- Have high expectations and always assume potential
- Provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment
- The ability to build positive relationships with parents & carers
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Bring enthusiasm, creativity and a good sense of humour
- Flexibility and adaptability.
In return we can offer you:-
- A small, but friendly and enthusiastic staff team
- Happy, hard-working children who have fantastic attitudes to learning
- Opportunities for CPD
- Parents and governors who are involved and supportive
- Class size - approx 20 pupils.
Informal visits are most welcome. These are scheduled for Friday 7th June at 4pm and Tuesday 11th June at 5pm.
Please email the school at email@example.com or telephone on 01509 842326 to make an appointment and/or to request an application pack.
Closing Date: Friday 14th June
Interviews: Thursday 4th July and / or Wednesday 10th July.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.