Supply Register Reablement Support Worker (promoting independence)
Permanent and part-time posts available. All posts may be subject to 7 day working in the future if required.
Nottinghamshire County Council (NCC) Short Term Assessment and Reablement Team (START) provide short-term support to people living in their own homes.
The service operates 365 days a year from 7am to 10pm, on a 4 days on/4 days off rolling shift pattern. This includes regular weekend, days, evenings, Bank Holiday and split shift working patterns, depending on contracted hours. You will need to be flexible and able to work well alone and part of a team to support and assist adults to increase their confidence and ability to live independently at home.
The role offers competitive pay with rates of up to £9.55 an hour, flexible hours, training, a supportive work environment, generous holidays and an excellent occupational pension scheme.
You need a full driving licence and access to a car for which mileage will be paid. Experience in social care is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
If this sounds like you, then why don’t you come and be part of our passionate, highly motivated team and watch your career grow.
What we offer
- Excellent pay with hourly rates of between £9.18 and £9.55
- Enhancements for work at weekends, Bank Holidays, split shifts and evening work after 8pm
- Latest technology enabling you to work flexibly
- Mileage payments
- Four days on and four days off shift pattern
- A career pathway that provides a comprehensive induction, training and development
- Excellent occupational pension scheme
- A work environment where you feel valued and supported
- Generous annual leave in addition to 8 days statutory bank holidays
- Uniform provided
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.