Teaching Assistant Apprentice
Executive Head Teacher: Nicola Davies. Head of School: Anita Mehan
Roll 566 (3-11)
This 2-year apprenticeship, to start on 30 August 2019, will prepare the right person for a career in a school or private childcare setting.
The children of Sutton Road Primary School and Nursery in Mansfield are looking for us to find them an enthusiastic, motivated and highly committed Teaching Assistant Apprentice to join us in working alongside a professional, supportive and hard-working school and collaboration team.
The successful applicant will need to be inspirational and an excellent team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in supporting partnership working with our staff, governors and parents.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant Apprentice:
- Someone who is patient and caring, and willing to work as part of a team with parents and other practitioners.
- Someone who has a high standard of work ethic in terms of motivation, personal presentation, punctuality and professional standards.
- Someone who is able to follow instructions but also work by using their own initiative.
- Someone who has an understanding of child development.
- Someone who will share responsibility for supporting and caring for our children.
In return we offer you:
- Excellent Continual Professional Development that will support you to grow in the direction you would like to aim for.
- A hard-working and extremely supportive team of staff at Sutton Road Primary School who are very friendly and caring about all they do.
- Opportunities to be part of a formal collaboration which will help broaden your experiences.
An application pack with further details about this post are available from Suzanne Moore by telephone on 01623 455920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org No agencies please.
Closing date: Thursday 18th July 2019 at 12pm noon. Interviews: Will be held at Sutton Road Primary School on Tuesday 30th July 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.