- Do you believe that children should learn in a dynamic, clean, safe and inspirational environment?
- Do you take pride in delivering the best for children through attention to detail and pro-activity?
- Do you want to work as a site manager as part of a hugely supportive team?
Holly Primary is a school that focuses on ensuring children sit at the heart of every decision we make. To ensure our children receive the best experiences and opportunities, we need to recruit amazing staff. The role of Site Manager is paramount to ensuring our school is safe, secure, beautifully maintained and provides an inspirational and vibrant learning environment for our children. This is a key role in our school and the successful applicant will be responsible for both the security, safety and maintenance of our site on a daily basis. They will make sure the school and grounds are presented at their absolute best at all times and in-keeping with our school values. The applicant must have a good knowledge of maintenance and have general DIY abilities, reflecting our positive school ethos.
We are looking for someone who is able to not just maintain our site but invest in and continually develop all areas. We need someone who can drive this forward – completing works, working to a budget and liaising with contractors to deliver agreed projects. Hours of work: Split shift 6am – 9.30am & 2pm- 6pm with two lettings Weds 8pm & Thurs 9pm.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high standards for the school environment both inside and outside
- Have good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Be able to carry out regular procedures, routines and maintain the premises & grounds to an extremely high standard
- Maintain and keep appropriate records in line with Health & Safety requirements
- Have good DIY skills and ability to manage projects
- Be pro-active to ensure the school and grounds are well maintained
- Ensure the school and grounds are kept safe and secure at all times
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Take care of our school rabbits, chickens, allotment and nature area
Please contact the school office to arrange a visit or with any questions. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Application forms are available from email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 18 July 2019 at 4.00pm. Interviews: W/C Monday 22nd July
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.