Start date: September 2019
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our admin team. The successful candidate will work across both Yeoman Park Academy (Mansfield Woodhouse) and Redgate Primary Academy (Mansfield) and will be the first point of call at our busy offices, meeting and greeting our parents, visitors, staff and of course our wonderful children. The candidate will work alongside our Senior Business Manager and Senior Admin Assistant and will be an integral part of our successful academies.
Yeoman Park is an outstanding academy for pupils with severe (SLD), profound (PMLD) and complex (ASD) learning difficulties school aged 3-18. Redgate Primary Academy is a SEN school for pupils aged 3-11 years, whom have moderate/severe and complex learning difficulties, predominantly Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Both academies provide a stimulating, challenging and safe learning environment where individuals are valued and nurtured.
The successful applicant will:
- Enjoy working with children in our busy and happy school environment, promoting the welfare of our pupils.
- Be a calm, positive and effective communicator, confident in liaising with all colleagues, children, parents, visitors and outside agencies.
- Be een to use initiative and thrive through a can do approach to resolving problems.
- Have lots of energy, excellent multi-tasking skills and a good sense of humour.
If you are proactive, systematic and flexible and want to join a supportive, committed and collaborative team we offer:
- Full support and induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- A strong caring ethos
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A well-being package
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies
We positively encourage visits to meet the pupils and see the academies. If you would like to arrange a visit or discuss the role please contact Theresa Skillen, Senior Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please visit: Yeoman Park Academy careers
Closing date: 18th July 2019
Interview date: 23rd July 2019
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
This vacancy is closed to applications.