Apprentice Property Maintenance Operative
Woodland View Primary is seeking to appoint a committed Apprentice Property Maintenance Operative to join our Site Manager. The Apprentice Property Maintenance Operative will be supporting our school ensuring a well-maintained, safe and secure environment for pupils, staff, and visitors.
You will be required to work all year round on a split shift pattern between the hours of 7.00am and 6.30pm.
A condition of this employment is the successful completion of the Property Maintenance Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship. The minimum duration of this Apprenticeship is 12 months.
In order to undertake this Apprenticeship, you must have English and Maths GCSE minimum Grade C or equivalent.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Commitment to quality and excellence
- Have a flexible attitude
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Thorough approach to work
- Ownership of work and follow through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Client/Customer focus and interaction
- Ability to create effective working relationships
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to comply with policies and procedures
- Shows respect for all stakeholders
For more information, please click on the link below:
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com requesting an application pack, complete and return along with a covering letter.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.