We would love to hear from you if you have/are/can:
- The ability to support children to further accelerate their progress through targeted support and intervention.
- Implement learning activities devised by the class teacher.
- Adapt planning where required for an individual child.
- Able to prepare resources and learning materials to enhance the support further.
- Use their initiative.
- Committed to delivering high quality support and intervention.
- Monitor and evaluate pupils’ responses to learning activities and feedback to colleagues.
- A good sense of humour, a positive outlook on life demonstrating enthusiasm, energy and passion.
- A team player, going above and beyond for the benefit of our children.
- Build excellent relationships with staff and parents.
- Committed to contributing to the wider life of school.
- Relevant experience suitable for the post.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude at all times.
In return we offer:
- Friendly, talented staff who are completely and passionately committed to the development of all children;
- An extremely experienced and supportive staff team to work with.
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn;
- A supportive and committed governing body.
- Continuing professional development opportunities.
Please contact the school office on 01777 838615 or email email@example.com for Job description, person specification and application forms.
Closing date – Monday 16 September 2019 (noon).
Interviews – To be confirmed
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.