East Markham Primary School is a successful and thriving village school in North Nottinghamshire.
An opportunity has arisen to join our supportive and motivated team. We are seeking to appoint a highly organised and friendly Office Manager. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday. The appointed applicant will be required to oversee the effective and efficient working of our school reception and office.
The successful applicant will:
- be a point of contact for parents and families, ensuring children are happy and ready to learn;
- work closely, as part of a team;
- ensure communication channels are effective across the school;
- be proactive and able to use their initiative;
- be a proficient IT user;
- be able to complete finance and HR duties, including budget monitoring;
- ideally have a working knowledge of SIMS/FMS, although full training will be offered;
- have a good understanding of safeguarding procedures in a school setting;
- be able to follow strict GDPR guidelines;
- be willing to get fully involved in the life of the school, building positive partnerships with visitors and the community;
- enjoy school life and all that it involves, with a kind heart, positive outlook and sense of fun.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and should be organised with our Deputy Head, Laura Duggin, telephone 01777 870439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms and a job specification can be found on our school website, at https://www.eastmarkhamschool.co.uk/staff-vacancies/.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd September 2019 at 10.00 am
Interviews: Wednesday 25th September 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.