Nursery Teaching Assistant
We are looking for 2 qualified Nursery Teaching Assistants to take responsibility for key groups in our nursery.
You will need to:
- Enjoy working with children and delight in their learning journey.
- Have a consistent approach to the care, learning and development of children as individuals.
- Support children’s speech and language development through high quality interactions.
- Liaise with parents and support them with any difficulties.
- Network and share good practice.
- Share resources and materials throughout the Early Years Unit.
- Be fully supportive of our inclusion policy.
- Have knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment.
- Take responsibility for the children’s online learning journals and assessment of your key group, under the guidance of the Nursery teacher.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an experienced team, who support each other and are committed to a high quality approach to care and education.
The successful applicant must be qualified to at least NNEB, NVQ3 or equivalent.
Closing Date: Monday 23 September 2019, 4pm
Interviews: Friday 27 September 2019
Application forms available from the school website www.barnbyroadprimary.com or telephone 01636 683900.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS service check.