We are looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to join our friendly team in the busy office at Larkfields Junior School.
The successful candidate will carry out a wide range of administrative tasks, including (but not limited to) attendance monitoring, preparation of reports, data input, communicating with parents, pupils and other stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is well organised and conscientious
- Has excellent communication skills
- Respects confidentiality
- Has good ICT skills
- Is efficient, flexible, reliable and punctual
- Is methodical and able to use initiative
- Has a caring attitude and the ability to communicate well with our pupils.
In return we can offer:
- a happy and caring working environment,
- professional and supportive colleagues,
- professional development opportunities
- fantastic, well behaved children.
Please contact Maddie Bowley, School Business Manager, on 0115 919 4343 or email email@example.com for further details or look on the school website for an application pack. https://larkfields.schooljotter2.com/office-1/vacancies
Closing date: Wednesday 18th September 2019 at Noon.
Interviews: Friday 20th September 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.