Senior Midday Supervisor
We would like to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Midday Supervisor to lead, organise and manage our team of Middays and effectively supervise our pupils during lunchtime.
We are looking for someone who is flexible, passionate about learning and play and who is understanding of the challenges that some children face.
You will need to have excellent organisational and communication skills and a sense of humour. The Senior Midday will liaise with the cook to ensure smooth service of the meal, deal with pupils’ behaviour in line with school policies, deal with accidents and administer first aid and promote an orderly and pleasant meal service.
In return we can offer:
- Fantastic, well behaved children
- A supportive and welcoming work environment
- The opportunity to undertake training and CPD
Please see the school website for a copy of the full job description.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring check along with relevant employment checks.
Please contact Maddie Bowley, School Business Manager, on 0115 919 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or look on the school website for an application pack. https://larkfields.schooljotter2.com/office-1/vacancies
Closing date: Wednesday 18th September 2019 at Noon.
Interviews: Friday 20th September 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.