Walton Academy is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to act as a Cover Supervisor. You will be required to supervise prepared lessons in the absence of a class teacher, ensuring that in doing so the students learning and development is continued and maintained. Walton Academy a leading edge high performing Academy and we pride ourselves in our traditional values and supportive culture for both students, parents and staff.
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual
- Used to working with young people, especially 11-19
- Adaptable, flexible, confident and calm under pressure
- Confident with behaviour management skills
- Well organised
- Show commitment to professional development
- Committed to education and teaching
If you are proactive, systematic and flexible and want to join a supportive, committed and collaborative team we offer:
- Full support and induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- A strong caring ethos
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A well-being package
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies
Please contact Katie Bagnall, Academy Operations Manager on KBagnall@walton-ac.org.uk if you require any further information.
To apply please visit: https://waltonacademy.careers.eteach.com/
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.