Required from November 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and dynamic teacher to join our friendly, highly-motivated and professional staff. The position is for a Year 3 class teacher and would particularly suit somebody with experience of teaching the Key Stage 2 age range. We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to furthering our inclusive and family-focused ethos
- enjoys working as part of a team
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies and a commitment to supporting the needs of children with SEND
- can provide an inspirational learning environment
- welcomes the opportunity to work in a creative, cross-curricular manner
- has high expectations for children’s personal and academic development
- shows initiative and flexibility
- Would be able to lead a subject area in the curriculum
- Has a passion for/experience of STEAM subjects
In return we can offer:
- a caring, happy work environment
- enthusiastic, well-motivated children
- a supportive community of staff, governors and parents
- Appropriate CPD which is delivered, both in house and externally
- a well-resourced school in an attractive rural location
- opportunities for further professional development
If you are interested in this position, we would very much welcome you making a visit to the school prior to applying. Visits are available W/B 17th September or Monday 30thSeptember (in the afternoon).
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 5pm. interviews: Wednesday 9th October
Please contact the School Office via email at email@example.com or call on 01509 672661, to arrange a visit and to receive full details and an application form.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.