Required from November 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and dynamic teacher to join our friendly, highly-motivated and professional staff. The position is for a Year 3 class teacher and would particularly suit somebody with experience of teaching the Key Stage 2 age range. We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to furthering our inclusive and family-focused ethos
- enjoys working as part of a team
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies and a commitment to supporting the needs of children with SEND
- can provide an inspirational learning environment
- welcomes the opportunity to work in a creative, cross-curricular manner
- has high expectations for children’s personal and academic development
- shows initiative and flexibility
- Would be able to lead a subject area in the curriculum
- Has a passion for/experience of STEAM subjects
In return we can offer:
- a caring, happy work environment
- enthusiastic, well-motivated children
- a supportive community of staff, governors and parents
- Appropriate CPD which is delivered, both in house and externally
- a well-resourced school in an attractive rural location
- opportunities for further professional development
If you are interested in this position, we would very much welcome you making a visit to the school prior to applying. Visits are available W/B 17th September or Monday 30thSeptember (in the afternoon).
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 5pm. interviews: Wednesday 9th October
Please contact the School Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01509 672661, to arrange a visit and to receive full details and an application form.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.