Teaching Assistant - SEN
Primary responsibility will be to provide 1-1 support to a delightful girl with complex needs. 9.00am – 12 noon
We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic teaching assistant who will have:
- A commitment to helping children overcome barriers to learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative flair, plenty of energy and a good sense of humour
- High expectations of children, colleagues and self
- An inclusive, innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Be a well organised and proactive team player with a desire to get involved in wider school activities and make a positive contribution to our school team.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and happy children who have a positive attitude to learning
- A commitment to your professional development
- A highly motivated and supportive staff team committed to ensuring that all children reach their full potential
- A warm and welcoming inclusive school with a values-based ethos
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please book your slot on a tour by following the link on the school website – Key information, vacancies.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
Closing date Monday 20th September 2019.
Please request an application pack from firstname.lastname@example.org
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.