Key Stage 2 Teacher
Principal: Louise Connolly
Teacher Vacancy: Main Scale 1-3: we are seeking an excellent classroom practitioner to join our KS2 team.
- Do you think pupil achievement in Mathematics and English is paramount?
- Are you motivated to deliver an inspiring knowledge based curriculum?
- Do you have a track record for raising pupil achievement?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you always put children first?
Do you aim to ‘teach like a pro’ and:
- Go far beyond the requirements of any written contract?
- Show respect for and take responsibility in educational research and evidence?
- Receive collegial (group) feedback?
- Strive for Excellence?
- Receive and act upon continuous feedback?
- Partake in rigorous training and value feedback?
- Respond positively to parents?
If the answer to most of the above is “yes” then we would love to hear from you!
The Sir Donald Bailey Academy is the founding school of The Forge Trust. As the lead school, we specialise in raising the achievement of children from a wide range of back grounds some who have faced significant disadvantage. We pride ourselves on our proven track record and mission to make a difference for every child.
We can offer:
- Support and tailored CPD opportunities in line with your ambition;
- A warm and welcoming, forward thinking school;
- A Multi-Academy Trust that focuses on the most important aspects of children’s education
- Excellent facilities
- A collaborative learning community where all academies in the trust work together with the aim to give children ‘the best deal possible’.
Our Trust Values are: Work-ethic, Team player, Respect, Discipline, Positivity and Ambition. We believe in The Forge Trust Motto ‘Labor Omnia Vincit’ .
Completed form must be emailed to l.connolly@sirdonaldbailey or posted within the allotted time
Closing Date 18th October 2019
Interview will be held on 5th November 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.