The governing body of Haggonfields Primary School are seeking an exceptional leader to start in January 2020.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a difference to the lives of the young people who attend Haggonfields now and in the future.
Haggonfields is facing some challenges and needs to make improvements. We are looking for a leader who can deliver these changes and take the school through its next phase of development as it prepares to become a partner academy with the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust (SNMAT). As a headteacher you will receive very high quality support from the multi academy trust and will become a member of the SNMAT’s Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the evolution of a successful and growing MAT.
Haggonfields is a small primary school serving the village of Rhodesia in Worksop. It is currently under the direction of an executive Headteacher to provide stability in advance of the appointment of a permanent headteacher.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Inspire pupils and staff to be the best that they can be
- Focus relentlessly on raising standards through the improvement of teaching
- Instill a culture of high expectations
- Operate effectively in a complex environment with multiple partners
- Contribute to the development of SNMAT
In return, we can offer you
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- A stable and enthusiastic staff
- Wonderful children who are waiting to be inspired
- The chance to play a senior role within a MAT structure
- High quality support and CPD
- A supportive and enthusiastic community
If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Chris Moodie, CEO of SNMAT on 07841 025000 or email email@example.com Visits to the academy will be warmly encouraged and can be arranged individually.
For an application pack, please contact Jo Smith telephone: 01636 817988 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Noon On 14 October 2019
Interviews will take place on 16 and 17 October 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.