Governors are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join Larkfields Junior School as soon as possible. Larkfields Junior is an exciting and vibrant school with a wide range of excellent CPD opportunities. Our children are proud to be part of Team Larkfields and take care of their learning, each other, themselves and the environment. This was highly praised in our last OFSTED inspection. The school continues to be Good (OFSTED March 2018). The staff and governors are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to making a difference.
- Enjoys working with children.
- Has experience of working with children with a wide range of SEN.
- Able to work with children in small groups and in one to one situations.
- Able to promote existing relationships between children, staff and parents.
The Children are looking for someone who will:
- Be resilient.
- Engage in the wider life of school.
- Be creative.
- Be honest about their work.
- Be patient.
- Be fun and have a sense of humour.
- Treat everyone equally but recognises that all children are different.
- Be kind and caring.
- Be dedicated to the children.
In return, Team Larkfields offers:
- Wonderfully fantastic pupils who are very proud of their school and have a strong pupil voice.
- Supportive parents and school community with high expectations.
- A dedicated team of governors who are passionate about providing the best education possible.
- A fabulous staff team who are positive, caring and extremely committed to providing excellent outcomes for children - and who are also a bit bonkers but good fun!
Visits to look round school are on Wednesday 16 October at 4pm and can be booked by contacting the school office via telephone (0115 9194343) or email (email@example.com).
Application forms are also available from the school website https://www.larkfields-jun.notts.sch.uk/office-1/vacancies
Closing date: Midday, Monday 4 November 2019
Interviews scheduled for: Friday 8 November 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.