Required as soon as possible.
Are you enthusiastic, caring and hard working?
Do you have experience of supporting pupils with special educational needs?
Do you demonstrate high standards of organisation and care in your work?
Are you willing to make a wider contribution to the life of the school?
If the answer is yes, you may be the person we are looking for!
The Governors of Berry Hill Primary & Nursery are seeking to appoint an excellent Care Assistant to support our pupils.
We will offer:
- An individual school, where the needs of the children as individuals are paramount
- The opportunity for you to use your initiative and talents
- An enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Professional development opportunities using a range of local and national providers
- Children who love coming to school and who want to learn
- Parents and governors who are keen to be involved in school life
- An exciting, well-resourced curriculum
- A friendly, welcoming environment
Application form and further details are available from Mrs Callinan, office manager. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The pack can also be obtained from our website www.berryhillprimary.co.uk
Visits to the school, prior to the closing date, are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs S. Callinan - School Office Manager (Tel: 01623 478477) to make an appointment.
Closing date: Midday, Wednesday 16 October 2019
Interview date: Friday 18 October 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.