Are you a driven and committed individual with a passionate belief in and absolute commitment to achieving the best outcomes for each and every child?
Children, staff and governors at Netherfield Primary School are looking for a strong, capable and effective leader with a proven track record of success who will capitalise on the opportunity to excel offered by our school. A team player, who leads by example, you will be determined to make a lasting impact and contribute to a school which places children at the heart of all we do.
In our warm and happy school, we are seeking a headteacher who will:
- Have the highest expectations and the ability to inspire, challenge and encourage staff to ensure the best outcomes for all pupils without exception
- Maintain and grow the caring, respectful, values-driven school ethos
- Have the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards
- Have a proven track record as an exceptional practitioner
- Accept nothing but the very best for the Netherfield school community
In return, we can offer you:
- Happy, well behaved children who are positive about learning
- Enthusiastic and dedicated staff committed to developing the unique potential of every pupil
- The opportunity to join a primary school at an exciting stage of its improvement journey and working collectively to raise standards for all
- Supportive colleagues and governing body
- A chance to join a forward-thinking, caring and community driven Multi Academy Trust offering close working links with its successful secondary school
If you would welcome an informal discussion about this position or would like to arrange a visit please contact Craig Weaver, GNET Chief Executive Officer, on 0115 956 5008 ext. 250. To request an application pack contact email@example.com or visit the Greater Nottingham Education Trust (GNET) website at www.gnetacademies.co.uk.
Closing date for applications: Friday 15 November 2019 at 12 noon
Interview dates: Thursday 5 and Friday 6 December 2019
Only applications submitted on the Trust’s application form will be considered. We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies.
Netherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS Check).
This vacancy is closed to applications.