School Business Manager
Required to start November 2019 or A.S.A.P
The Governors at Annesley Primary & Nursery School are looking to appoint a full-time, permanent School Business Manager.
Reporting to the Head Teacher, you will be responsible for:
- Financial Resource Management.
- Administration Management.
- Management Information and ICT.
- Human Resource Management.
- Facility and Property Management (includes a swimming pool).
- Health and Safety Management of the School.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Have safeguarding at the forefront of all operations.
- Have an excellent understanding of finance and budget management, preferably in a school setting.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as flexibility in demanding situations.
- Demonstrate a welcoming, positive approach with pupils, parents, carers, visitors and staff.
- Demonstrate confidence, emotional intelligence, integrity and discretion.
- Be a highly motivated and skilled individual who can add an extra dimension to our thinking and be able to think on their feet.
- Have a sense of humour and will embrace the values and ethos of our school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment. Application forms and further details are available from the school via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 15 November 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.