Foundation Stage Class Teacher
The Governing Body of Wynndale Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and committed teacher to join the team in Foundation Stage 1, initially on a temporary basis. Working two days Monday and Tuesday.
Wynndale is on an exciting journey of continued improvement, with the aim of becoming the very best it can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity for us to appoint an inspirational teacher who would love the opportunity to work with a dedicated, supportive and talented team of staff and join us on the next stage of our journey. This could be an opportunity for either NQT’s or for a more experienced teacher, who wishes to develop their leadership skills and experience further.
There will be an expectation that there will be a shared role in planning, preparing and delivering sessions to support and lead TA’s and children in FS1.
We are looking for someone who:
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, who has a good understanding of what effective teaching and learning looks like and can lead by example
- Is on a mission to continually develop as a practitioner and embraces our ethos of ‘always learning’
- Is willing to make a contribution to the wider work and life of school
- Is able to build effective relationships with staff, children and parents
- Is keen to lead and drive a curriculum area in school
- Has lots of energy, fresh ideas and is imaginative and creative in their teaching
- Has a good up to date knowledge and understanding of the Foundation Stage curriculum and teaching in the Early Years.
In return, we are able to offer:
- A happy, caring school, where the well-being of staff and children is central to all we do
- High quality professional development at all career stages
- An SLT who care about all staff and children
- Supportive parents and an established, supportive and forward thinking governing body
- A passionate and hard working teaching team
- Amazing children who are excited about learning and love coming to school each day
Application forms and further details, including job specification are available to download via our website: www.wynndale-notts.sch.uk under vacancies in the ‘About us’ section.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. By visiting the school prior to applying, you will be able to get a real feel for our school and be able to ask further questions. We return from half term on 4th November, if you wish to view the school at work, please contact us from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 15 November 2019 12 noon
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.