Reception Class Teacher
Required to start Monday 6 January 2020
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you want to be part of an incredible journey?
"The school is an enjoyable place to be! There is a lovely, positive atmosphere around the school. My child wants to learn at Horsendale." (Parental comments)
Horsendale Primary is a forward thinking school who are proud to be part of the Flying High Partnership. We have a great opportunity for a Reception class teacher to join our team.
Through the support of the Trust and a clear vision for our children the school has in place strong foundations to deliver on our ambition to create the ‘best school in the universe’.
The successful candidate will form part of our incredible, driven and ambitious team, who are determined to deliver the best possible opportunities for our children.
You will be joining our team as the Reception teacher, working alongside an experienced and highly motivated Teaching Assistant. You will be able to work collaboratively with a focus on delivering high quality learning opportunities where every day counts, and learning is engaging and purposeful with high expectations for all children.
What we can offer:
- Wonderful children who are eager to learn
- A positive and caring ethos
- Supportive parents and families
- A passionate, positive and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision
- Dedicated team PPA time
- A strong network of schools who support each other and share best practice
- A commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust
We are looking for someone who:
- Believes wholeheartedly in our ethos that children are the heart of everything we do
- Promotes high standards of teaching and learning through excellent classroom practice
- Has a passion to ensure that all children reach their full potential
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and is a true team player
- Will play an active part in the wider life of our school
- Has a sense of humour!
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and highly recommended. Please call the Office Staff on 0115 9132331 to arrange a visit.
If you feel that this post may be for you then please contact school for an application pack.
Closing Date: 4pm, 15 November 2019
Interviews to be held on 18 November 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.