The successful candidate will work to support teaching and learning, both within the classroom and during focussed one to one / small group intervention times.
We are looking for someone who:
- Shows empathy and understanding to the needs of our learners
- Will work diligently and creatively to engage all children, especially those with SEND
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Is able to show initiative, creativity, flexibility and resilience
- Is a strong team player and willing to go the extra mile
- Demonstrates a good standard of written and spoken English
- Shows keenness to undertake professional development to enhance their practice
- Will work to support the school’s Christian ethos and vision statement
Applicants are asked to make an appointment to meet the Head of School, Mrs Sue Rawson, for an informal visit of the school. Further information about the post can be obtained at this point. A number of appointments out of school hours are available. Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01909 478886.
Closing date: 15th November 2019
Interview date: w/c 18th November 2019
As this role involves working with children, using the County Safer Recruitment guidelines, all appointments offered within school are subject to the relevant Enhanced DBS checks being completed successfully