This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Administrator to join our office team within our forward looking schools. There is potential for the right applicant to be taken on in a more permanent role.
We are looking for someone who:
- Strives to be the best, having high expectations of themselves and of their work.
- Is well organised with great attention to detail and demonstrates real commitment to team work.
- Is reflective of their own practice and prepared to use their initiative.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, positive, well organised, flexible, an excellent communicator and possess the ability to prioritise and work in close partnership with staff from across both schools within our collaboration as directed.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining pupil records and administering admissions and leavers.
- Administering trips and visits, preparation of letters and notices to parents/carers.
- Processing orders and administering school meals systems.
- Dealing with parents/carers, staff and other stakeholder enquiries by telephone and face to face.
- Administrative duties.
- Have experience of working in a busy school office.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be approachable and personable.
- Be conversant with ScholarPack / SIMS / SQuid (or similar systems).
- Be responsible in assisting in the day to day tasks in the office and school site, ensuring that deadlines are met for the regular cycle of monthly/annual tasks.
- Be efficient, organised and capable, able to pull together information from a variety of sources in order to collate and produce school reports to deadlines.
- Have substantial administrative skills with an educational background.
- Have some knowledge of HR and Health & Safety procedures.
- Possess a good level of competency in literacy, spelling, grammar and ICT skills.
In return we offer you:
- A fantastic opportunity to work within a well-established school collaboration.
- A hard-working and extremely supportive team of staff across the schools.
An application pack with further details about this post is available from Tracy Mullaney (Executive Personal Assistant) by telephone on 01623 455920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 15th November at 12pm.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.