Ravenshead C of E Primary School is seeking to appoint two posts: one permanent midday supervisor for the full week plus one permanent for Monday through to Thursday.
We require people who will:
- Ensure that the dining hall is set-up ready for lunch and left clean and tidy afterwards.
- Cut up children’s food if necessary.
- Encourage good eating habits.
- Ensure pupil safety and wellbeing by supervising the children at all times whether it be in the dining hall, on the playground or in class during wet play.
- Provide basic first aid (training will be given).
We can offer:
- A welcoming and caring ethos where everyone is valued and supported.
- Dedicated and friendly staff and governors.
- Polite, confident children who enjoy their school life.
- A supportive and friendly community of parents.
Application forms and further details are available from the school at the above address or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment with Helen Thomas, the Strategic Head.
Closing date: 12 Noon, 15 November 2019
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 19 November 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.