Teaching Assistant (Grade 2, F1)
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you want to be part of an incredible journey?
"I love our school as we are very welcoming to everyone. We are a very diverse school which is great! We have lots of visitors and trips and our teachers are the best and help us with our learning. They are supportive and funny." - Year 6 Pupil
Beeston Fields is a forward-thinking school who are proud to part of the Flying High Partnership. We have a great opportunity for a F1 teaching assistant to join our EYFS team.
Beeston Fields has been on a significant improvement journey. Through the support of the trust, and a clear vision for our children the school now has in place strong foundations to deliver on our ambition to create the ‘best school in the universe’. In May 2018 we were graded by Ofsted as Good overall, however EYFS was identified as an area for development.
Our new EYFS leader has already made a notable impact on teaching and learning and we are looking for someone with the same passion and drive to continue this improvement journey for our very youngest children.
The successful candidate will form part of our incredible, driven and ambitious team, who are determined to deliver the best possible opportunities for our children.
“My daughter is very happy and enjoys coming to Beeston Fields School. She’s coming on brilliantly and a lot of this has been down to teachers who have always made her feel included. That feeling of contentment when your child is at school and does not have any problems is priceless.” - Parent
You will be joining our dedicated EYFS team, working alongside the F1 teachers. Children attend either mornings or afternoons. You will be able to work collaboratively with a focus on delivering high quality learning opportunities where every day counts, and learning is engaging and purposeful and expectations are high for all children.
What we can offer:
- A wonderfully diverse school where the children are eager to learn, determined to be the best school in the Universe.
- A passionate, positive and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision.
- A strong network of schools who support each other and share best practice.
- A commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust.
- The opportunity to play a key role in our continued journey of improvement.
We are looking for someone who:
- Believes wholeheartedly in our ethos that children are the heart of everything we do.
- Promotes high standards of teaching and learning through excellent classroom practice.
- Has a passion to ensure that all children reach their full potential.
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and is a true team player.
- Will play an active part in the wider life of our school.
- Has a sense of humour!
“There is such a positive atmosphere around school with strong backing from leadership and support staff. Children love being in school, this is evident in the pride they show consistently in and around school. CPD is encouraged and supported for all staff – this ensures that everyone gets the chance to develop or learn something new.” - Member of staff
If you feel that this post may be for you then please contact school for an application pack.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and highly recommended. Please call the Office Staff on 0115 844 0100 to arrange a visit.
Application forms and further information are available from the school via email email@example.com. Alternatively, please send a large, SAE to the address above.
Closing date: 20 November 2019
Interview date: Week Commencing 25 November