Hetts Lane Infant and Nursery School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and committed temporary part time teaching assistant to join the Foundation Stage 2 team.
The role will involve supporting different children with Special Educational Needs. This includes working under the guidance to the teacher to support individual children in accessing learning and supervising specific children at lunchtime to ensure their safety.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Can support pupil’s personal needs and assist children at break times.
- Can support children in accessing learning and play.
- Has experience of working with young children.
In return we can offer you:
- A ‘good’ school, with happy children who enjoy learning and coming to school.
- A positive, caring and welcoming ethos.
- A supportive, friendly and motivated staff team.
- Supportive governors and parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. Please telephone 01623 842224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Further details and application forms are available from the school at the above address.
Closing date: Monday 25 November 2019 at 1pm
Interviews are planned for Wednesday 4 December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.