Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher
The Governors are seeking to appoint a lower Key Stage 2 teacher to cover maternity leave commencing in the second half of the Spring term for up to 12 months.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about providing high quality education for our children.
- Well-motivated and committed to working as part of a team.
- Has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour.
- Can provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment.
- Has a good knowledge of what constitutes best practice in Key Stage 2.
- Able to support the Christian values that underpin our school.
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of the children at St Michael’s.
In return, we can offer you:
- A warm caring ethos.
- A friendly and supportive working atmosphere, where teamwork and empathy are really important to us.
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn.
Farnsfield St Michael’s C of E Primary School is a Church of England Academy which is a member of Minster Trust for Education (MITRE).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children therefore, the post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. Please ring our school direct on 01623 882494 to arrange a visit, we want to meet you!
Please ensure all applications are returned direct to the school via email to email@example.com
Closing date: Midday, Friday 17 January 2020
This vacancy is closed to applications.