Fountaindale School provides an outstanding specialist learning provision for pupils with physical disabilities and complex medical needs. We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated teacher to join our team. Applications are invited from excellent teachers who want to make a difference to children with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent and inspirational practitioner with a commitment to high standards and progress for children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities
- Be creative and innovative and able to enthuse and motivate all learners
- Be a strong team member with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a creative approach to learning and a willingness to participate in the wider life of the school
- Have a commitment to providing a broad and exciting curriculum
- Demonstrate the capacity to make learning enjoyable and exciting
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
Please see person specification for more information.
Fountaindale can provide:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful, inspiring and appreciative children and young adults
- An outstanding, purpose-built learning environment
- Highest standards of provision & resources
- Support from a skilled, hardworking and experienced team
- Professional development opportunities
- An experience that is rewarding and varied
- A supportive induction
- A warm and friendly welcome
- Opportunities to further develop and progress
Further information about Fountaindale School can be found on our website: www.fountaindale.notts.sch.uk
If you would like to join the Fountaindale Team, application packs can be obtained by:
- Download below
- Email – email@example.com
- From – Fountaindale Special School, Nottingham Road, Mansfield NG18 5BA
Please be aware all appointments are subject to reference, right to work, DBS and safeguarding checks. The school adheres to safer recruitment processes and policies.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed but not essential. Please contact Donna Chambers (Interim Executive Head Teacher) on 01623 792671 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Friday 17th January
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.