We are seeking to appoint a new Teaching Assistant to join our hardworking and dedicated staff team. The post is full time and may be extended dependent on our school budget.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has experience of working with children with SEND and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Is able to show initiative, creativity and resilience.
- Is a strong team player who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Demonstrates a good standard of written and spoken English.
In return you will get the opportunity to work with a committed and skilled team who provide a caring and engaging learning experience for our children. Lowe’s Wong is a friendly, caring junior school, and our children really enjoy coming to school.
The role will require the successful candidate to train to be able to offer intimate care to one of our female pupils in school.
Applicants will get the opportunity to tour school on the selection day if they are shortlisted.
Please contact Mrs Sheila Day, Office Manager, on 01636 813432 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
Closing Date: Monday 20th January 2020
Interview Date: Friday 24th January 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.