Cleaner in Charge
Head Teacher: Mrs Kim Wakefield
Roll: 420 + 52 Place Nursery
Abbey Primary School is looking for a dedicated and outstanding Cleaner in Charge to join our successful, friendly and supportive team.
Working a 37 Hour week you will be required to clean a large designated area of the school, supervise the cleaning team and deputise for the Caretaker in his absence.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Demonstrates high standards of organisation and time management
- Takes pride in their work and has a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrates the ability to work on their own initiative
- A team player who can work in co-operation with other key members of the support team
- Can maintain confidentiality
- Can form positive relationships with all members of the school community
In return we can offer you:
- Happy, hard-working and motivated children who enjoy learning
- A welcoming school community which is inclusive
- Supportive and caring colleagues
- A supportive and forward thinking Governing Body
- A well - resourced attractive working environment
- Commitment to your continued professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and will require the successful candidate to undergo a full DBS check prior to their appointment.
Visits are welcome. Please contact our Office Team, to arrange a visit or request an information pack.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office. Please send a SAE or e-mail Tkowalenko@abbey.notts.sch.uk.
Closing Date Friday 31st January 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.