Samuel Barlow Primary Academy has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and motivated individual to be part of the team. As a Teaching Assistant you will carry out a range of learning development, student welfare and administrative tasks to support students and teaching staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ 3 for Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent work experience
- Working with or caring for children of a relevant age
- An understanding of specific learning difficulties and or physical impairments
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Display commitment to protection and safeguarding of children and young people
Visits are encouraged and very welcome.
If you would like to arrange a visit or discuss the role please telephone the academy reception on 01623 479033 and ask for Sarah Kahler, Acting Principal.
Closing date: 19 January 2020. Interview date: 30 January 2020
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
This vacancy is closed to applications.