Head Teacher: Ms Amanda Richards
Roll: 378 (growing annually)
Required from Spring Term 2020
The Governors of this happy, successful and expanding school are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor who will supervise pupils during lunchtime in the dining hall and playground.
We are looking for a person who:
- will treat all children with respect, trust and kindness
- will bring energy and a hard working attitude
- is patient and will stay calm in an emergency
- has excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and enjoys being part of a friendly and supportive team
In return we can offer you:
- happy and enthusiastic children
- a welcoming and supportive school community which is inclusive
- a supportive and forward thinking Governing Body
Applicants for the post are actively encouraged to visit our school. Please contact the School Office to arrange a visit or request an information pack.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Monday 27th January 2020 9am.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.