Fountaindale School is a specialist provision for students with physical disabilities and complex medical needs. We are very proud of our administration team colleagues, who work to the highest standards, providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the school.
We are seeking a motivated, organised and skilled administrator to join this team. This role encompasses a comprehensive range of high level complex administrative tasks including reconciling large budgets, producing complex financial reports and statements as required and maintenance of GDPR records. The role will be Term Time plus two weeks.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of budget management
- Maintain accurate records
- Ability to process invoices, cheques, insurance claims and orders
- Ability to use financial and administration IT programmes
- Provide budget and administration reports
- Manage staff payroll
- Understand GDPR
- Have the ability to build excellent, professional and supportive relationships
- Fully engage with the safeguarding
- Be able to communicate professionally with students, parents and other professionals
- Have excellent time keeping skills
- Show initiative
- Work well within a team
- Support the values of the school
- Recognise and comply with high standards of health and safety
- Engage with all training required for this role
Fountaindale can provide:
- An experience that is rewarding and varied
- Supported professional development
- A Positive working environment
- High standard of provision & resources
- Support from a skilled, hardworking team.
If you would like to visit prior to application we will be proud to show you around our outstanding school. Please phone 01623 792671 to arrange a visit.
Further information about Fountaindale School can be found on our website: www.fountaindale.notts.sch.uk
Application forms are available from email@example.com or via the school reception.
Closing Date:20th January 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.