The governors are seeking to appoint the following posts:
- Permanent Post - Key Stage Two Teacher- Full time to start Summer Term 2020
- Temporary Post (One Year Maternity Cover) – Key Stage Two Teacher- Full time to start February 24th 2020
The successful candidates should be:
- A current or newly qualified teacher ready for a challenge, who would like to become part of our successful team. This post is advertised at Mainscale 1-7 depending on experience;
- Someone who aspires to be an outstanding teacher and is committed to improving outcomes for all of our children;
- Someone who will go the ‘extra mile’ for our children.
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about providing high quality education for our learners? Are you a creative and inspirational teacher who has high expectations of all children and wants to be involved in the wider life of the school?
In return, we can offer you:
- A warm, caring, passionate ethos;
- A vibrant, well-balanced curriculum;
- A friendly and supportive working atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated children;
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, so please ring to make an appointment. 0115 9140201.
Application forms and further details are available on the school website www.wbjs.com or by emailing email@example.com. Please indicate on your application if you are interested in the temporary post as well as the permanent post.
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 9am
Interview Date: 3 February 2020
West Bridgford Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within Schools and Colleges.