Term Time Plus 2 Weeks
The Brunts Academy are seeking to appoint, a Pastoral Manager that will join our excellent pastoral team. The Academy has a supportive team of staff who are strongly focused upon raising standards for students.
This post is a superb career opportunity in a school that has:
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- National Living Wage Employer working towards accreditation.
- High performing school with a 6% rise in the number of students securing at least standard pass (grade C) in 5 GCSE’s including English and maths with an overall positive progress 8.
- 100% pass rate for the 6th form.
- 70% of students progress to university and no NEETs in Year 11 and 13.
- Been Ofsted rated Good and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding.
- Is recognised for improving the quality of education in other schools.
- A proven track record for developing staff, securing good outcomes, good behaviour and good leadership.
- A Staff wellbeing scheme.
- Students who are willing and eager to learn.
- A track record of innovation and development
As part of The Evolve Trust you will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from CPD through Trust academies as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from primary and special education backgrounds.
- Access CPD through our membership of 2 Teaching Alliances, benefitting from accredited leadership development programmes as well as extensive training suitable for all career stages.
- Work in an environment where staff can trial new educational innovations and share best practice.
Closing Date: 12 noon 17th January
To apply for this position and found more about why the Brunts Academy could be the place for your career to flourish please visit https://www.evolvetrust.org/work-with-us/vacancies/
This vacancy is closed to applications.