Midday Supervisor (2 posts)
West Bridgford Infant School are seeking to appoint two permanent midday supervisors to work 1.25 hour per day, Monday to Friday, term time only, between 12:15pm and 1:30pm. The successful candidate duties will include the supervision of children in the dining hall and playground during the lunchtime period.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Empathy with the needs of children and young people.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to converse at ease in accurate spoken English with adults and children
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use own initiative when appropriate
- Positive and patient
- Reliable and consistent
- Physically fit
- Flexible attitude
- Team worker
- Calm in a crisis
- Ability to initiate and involve children in games and activities appropriate to the age of the children
Application forms and further details are available from the school office: 0115 9747885 or email@example.com .
Closing date January 24th 2020 12 noon.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.