School Business Manager
Please note this post is full time all year around, not term time only
Could you belong within our hard working and professional team?
Reporting to the Head Teacher, you will be responsible for:
- Financial Resource Management
- Administration and Office Team Management
- Human Resource and Well-being Management
- Facilities and Property Management alongside the Site Manager
- Health and Safety Management
- Project Management
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Safeguarding at the forefront of all operations
- An excellent understanding of finance/ budget management, ideally in a school setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to adapt and work flexibility in challenging situations
- A welcoming, positive approach with pupils, parents, carers, visitors and staff
- Confidence, emotional intelligence, integrity and discretion
- The motivation and skills be able to think on their feet
- A sense of humour and will embrace the values and ethos of our school
In return we will offer you:
- A School Leadership Team which is committed to supporting staff and quality induction
- A friendly, talented staff who are committed to the development of all children and collaborative working
- A wonderful working environment where children and staff enjoy coming to school
For an application pack, or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01623 477211 or via email email@example.com
Our school is committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 3rd February 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 3rd February 2020
Interview: W/c 10th February 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.