Teacher of Science
An opportunity to teach at an outstanding National Teaching School housed in contemporary accommodation and located in the beautiful cathedral town of Southwell.
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious and creative teacher of Science. The successful candidate would be expected to teach Science up to KS4 and at KS5 in either Biology, Chemistry or Physics. They will join a very successful department, with an expectation to strive for excellence at every opportunity, commit to sharing practice with others but also to expect the highest quality of support, excellent benefits and personal professional development. This is a full-time and permanent post. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent classroom teacher of Science able to teach throughout the age and ability range
- have a graduate qualification in Science
- be passionate about Science and be able to inspire a similar enthusiasm in our students
- be committed to raising the attainment of all students
- demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- be committed to supporting and contributing to our school ethos of Succeeding Together and the values of Wisdom, Optimism, Resilience, Kindness and Service
Applicants should submit an application form with a letter of application outlining their suitability for the post, philosophy of education and any relevant experience to Mr Matthew Parris, Head Teacher- A CV is not required. An application form and information pack are available to download from the Minster School website. For further information, or to request a postal pack, please contact the HR Officer on 01636 817343 or email email@example.com.
Closing Date: 9am on Monday 20th April 2020
The Minster School is committed to safeguarding children and the promotion of equal opportunities for staff and students. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check via the DBS.