Required from 1st September 2020.
The governors of this happy and improving school are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to cover a maternity leave position. The successful applicant will show a passion for education and a commitment to the Christian ethos of the school. Applications are invited from newly qualified and experienced teachers who would like to be part of a hardworking, talented and friendly team. The school’s first priority is to appoint the ‘right person’ to match the ethos and the high expectations of this school.
Our school can offer you:
- well-motivated and happy children
- a caring and supportive staff team
- a friendly and well-informed governing body
- excellent professional development opportunities
- strong links with the parish, local community and partnerships with educational establishments further afield
- mentoring or coaching in the St Peter’s way.
We are looking for someone who:
- is enthusiastic, caring and hard-working
- has high standards and expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- can provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment
- is reflective, striving for continual improvement
- has excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and enjoys being part of a friendly and supportive team
- is willing to make a wider contribution to the life of the school
- fully supports and upholds the Christian ethos of the school.
Closing Date: Monday 25th May 9am
Interview Date: 1st June Onwards
Current social distancing guidelines mean that it is not possible for schools to hold face-to-face recruitment processes. As such, the interview process for this position may be conducted online. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and would expect anyone joining our school to share the same ethos. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, though during the current situation, these can only be facilitated on a one to one basis, please contact the school office via email to book a place.
This vacancy is closed to applications.