KS2 Class Teacher
Come and join our fantastic team at Hucknall National Primary School. This post will be temporary for one year with a view to the role becoming permanent.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic KS2 teacher to join our amazing team in our constant pursuit to be the very best. We are a large primary school on the outskirts of Nottingham in a very welcoming and close community. Our school motto is ‘Growing together in learning, love and faith’, which we aim to live out every single day. As a Church school, we strongly follow Christian values and support all our families in trying to do the same.
Due to the current situation, the recruitment situation may feel quite daunting. Our aim is to make sure that our school is as right for you, as you are for us. It is important that you understand this process to support you in your application.
- The Headteacher will offer virtual tours of the school if requested.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to take part in a virtual lesson with some of our children and a virtual interview. Please telephone us to arrange a virtual visit 0115 9632678.
Although we would rather meet you in person, under current social distancing guidelines, we do not feel this is possible.
The idea candidate will be:
- A skilled classroom practitioner with some experience in KS2?
- Are you a team player and dedicated to working collaboratively?
- Are you a teacher with flair, flexibility and drive?
- An educator who can bring out the best in every single child?
We can offer:
- Wonderful children - they make our school so happy and successful.
- An amazing team of staff – they are dedicated, hard-working and caring.
- A supportive governing body, parents and local Church community.
- A very supportive senior leadership team. There are no excessive meetings, and an insistence on supporting workload and wellbeing. This includes guaranteed time for you to plan and support learning.
To request an application pack please email :email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 25th May 2020 noon
This school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. NQTs are welcome to apply for this post.
This vacancy is closed to applications.