Governors of Heatherley Primary School are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to join our busy but friendly team. Monday to Friday 1.25 hours per day.
Heatherley is a popular school with a team of hardworking and dedicated staff. Duties will include caring for the children’s health, safety and welfare during lunchtime both in the dining room and on the playground. The successful applicant will have a calm personality and be committed, caring and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour.
In return we will provide:
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff
- A welcoming working environment
- Lovely, enthusiastic children
Application forms and further details are available electronically from our School Business Manager, Tracy Smith, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: 01623 420244
Closing Date: 3rd July 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.