The Head Teacher and governors are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant to work in our wonderful school.
Lake View Primary is a warm and friendly village school. We are looking for an individual who is caring, creative and ENTHUSIASTIC. You will be expected to have a flexible and pragmatic approach to situations, be a great team member and communicator, but above all have a passion in supporting the wellbeing and development of our children.
We are looking for:
- A teaching assistant who is passionate about helping pupils to achieve their very best.
- A teaching assistant committed to inclusion who believes all children can achieve.
- Someone who is confident and has a positive attitude even during some challenging moments.
We can offer you:
- Gorgeous happy children who want to do their best
- A welcoming and supportive staff
- A ‘family feel’ school where everybody is cared for
- A school that wants to develop excellence
- A breath-taking environment
- Opportunities to develop
- An understanding and dedicated governing body.
Visits to the school may be possible. This will depend for example on volume of response as your and our safety is paramount at this time. Please contact the school office if you wish to do this on 01623 401404.
The application pack will be available to download from the school website - https://www.lakeviewprimary.org/vacancies/
Closing date: 3 July 2020
Interviews will take place on Thursday 16th July. It is likely that this may need to take place virtually, but we will determine this nearer the time.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.