KS1 Class Teacher
Required from September 2020
Would you like to be part of an amazing Key Stage 1 team?
Our governors are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, hardworking practitioner to teach our wonderful Year 1 class!
Our school is a warm, happy and hardworking school that has high academic standards and excellent behaviour.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are an inspirational, conscientious and dedicated teacher
- Have a determination to ensure that all the children you teach reach their full potential
- Have a commitment and belief in raising standards and delivering a lively, stimulating curriculum and learning environment
- Have a commitment to contributing to the highly efficient KS1 team and to the wider life of the school
- Have a belief in developing the ‘whole’ child and are able to enthuse learning
- Are positive, energetic, friendly, intuitive and motivated
- Are experience in Key Stage 1
- Have the ability to work closely with parents and carers
In return we offer:
- Friendly staff who are completely committed to the development of all children
- An extremely experienced and supportive staff team to work with
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- An opportunity for continued professional development and full support from senior leaders
Further details and an application form may be downloaded and returned by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Midday on Thursday 9th July
Interviews via Zoom scheduled: Thursday 16th July
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.