Required from January 2021.
Willow Farm Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated Head Teacher to this wonderful school and community, to build on its existing success and lead it into an exciting future. The school is a member of Equals Trust, a collaborative Multi Academy Trust. Willow Farm Primary School is in a position to offer our next Head Teacher a strong platform from which to realise the school’s future potential.
There is a warm, friendly and supportive environment at Willow Farm Primary School, where the focus is on developing the whole child through enriching their life at school and a vibrant curriculum. Individual school drivers and Equals Trust priorities combine to provide support for the school in developing its curriculum and school improvement. The school prides itself on celebrating the strengths of every child and believes that the child is at the centre of the learning.
A dedicated staff and Governing Body are supported in their efforts by engaged and enthusiastic parents. There is an experienced Deputy Head Teacher in place to support our new Head Teacher.
You will have:
- A clear vision for the future of our school, further developing its ethos and the happy, safe and caring atmosphere that currently exists
- Leadership qualities that will motivate and challenge our school in the next stage of its development
- Good emotional intelligence to ensure good communication and relationships with all members of the school community
- The ability to lead a strong and experienced team with complementary skills
- Be able to inspire and work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents/carers, governors and other stakeholders
- The ability to engage and contribute to Equals Trust with the Leadership Group of Head Teachers.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to drive our successful school forward
- Dedicated and highly motivated staff who have strong relationships with pupils, parents/carers and the local community
- An active and forward-thinking governing body
- Professional development and collaboration with Equals Trust, including a place on the Leadership Group, focussing on Trust strategy, especially teaching and learning.
Socially distanced visits to our school are able to take place. Please come and visit us to see what we can offer you in the next stage of your career. These visits will be hosted by the current Head Teacher Michelle Robinson, so please phone her on 0115 987 8501 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit. Please see our website at https://www.willowfarm.notts.sch.uk/
Closing Date: 10th August 2020
Interviews and assessments will take place on Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th September 2020, details are dependent on circumstances surrounding the Covid-19 situation and will be given nearer the time