Teaching Assistant - Level 3
The hours will be 32.5 hours per week and the working pattern will be reviewed half termly based on the needs of the school so flexibility is required.
Due to a planned increase in pupil numbers and COVID 19 implications we would like to make some additions to our already successful Teaching Assistant team within this busy school. Ofsted 2017 (Good) described our school as a ‘family school’ so we are looking to extend our ‘Farmilo family’ even further!
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is NNEB/NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent trained) who would be able to work across the Primary phases.
We expect them to have experience of delivering interventions, specific ones as well as personalised learning plans for individual children focused on gaps in learning.
Experience of working with children with ASD and/or anxiety would also be beneficial.
There may also be the opportunity to support children at lunchtime if needed.
This is a unique opportunity to join a warm, friendly and caring primary school.
In return we can offer a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted September 2017) striving for further excellence with:
- A hardworking, friendly, fun and supportive team
- Excellent resources and facilities including a good range of ICT equipment
- Polite, enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent, well-structured professional development
- A high-quality learning environment which is well resourced
Visits to school are very welcome. There will be an opportunity to view the school please telephone the school on 01623 480107 to make an appointment.
For an application form and further details for the above post, please email the school at email@example.com or send a large stamped addressed envelope to the school address above.
The closing date for applications is Friday 10th July 2020 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place week commencing July 13 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.