Learning Support Assistant
This post will commence on 1st September 2020.
Chetwynd Primary Academy was inspected under the New Framework in October 2019. We were delighted to be recognised as Outstanding in all areas.
Our latest progress measures show that we are amongst the top 3 per cent of primary schools across the country.
We are passionate about our school, our ethos and providing our children with an excellent education and enriching experiences to promote a love of learning. We strive to provide the very highest standards of education within a caring, exciting and stimulating environment. Our children are excited by our knowledge-based curriculum and challenged to achieve their full potential.
We invite applications for the role of Learning Support Assistant to support children across school.
You will need to have recent successful experience of working with children in groups and on a 1:1 basis, putting their personal development at the heart of all you do. You will need to be caring and sensitive to the needs of the children, support in a range of activities and work as part of a close-knit team. Induction, training and support are available for the successful candidate.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has relevant qualifications/experience in working with children, including those with additional needs
- Is passionate about children’s learning and wellbeing
- Is an inspirational, dedicated and highly effective learning support assistant, committed to raising standards
- Is highly motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Is committed to building successful relationship, based on mutual respect, with children, parents/carers, colleagues, governors and wider professionals
For this post, we can offer you:
- happy, enthusiastic and friendly children who love to learn
- a caring, hardworking and dedicated staff team
- supportive parents and governors
- a commitment to CPD
- a welcoming atmosphere where everyone is valued
For more details about our wonderful school please take a look at our website www.chetwyndprimaryacademy.co.uk and our Twitter feed @ChetwyndPrimary
Applicants would be expected to share the Trust’s high aspirations and expectations for pupils. If you would like to discuss the role, or have any queries, please contact Gaynor Moore 0115 9177353
Applications for these posts must be submitted on our online application form, which can be found at http://www.satrust.com/vacancies
Closing Date: 8am Monday 13th July 2020
Interview date: Friday 17th July 2020
This vacancy is closed to applications.