Head Teacher: Mrs Amanda Crossland
Roll: 196 (4-11)
Required 1st September 2019
Muskham Primary School is proud to be a village school with both high academic standards and exceptional pupil behaviour. The Headteacher and Governors of Muskham Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and innovative class teacher.
We are keen to work with someone who:
- has a proven track record of consistently good and outstanding classroom practice
- can naturally and confidently engage children in achieving academic excellence
- has excellent subject knowledge and is keen to continue developing their own skills and expertise
- is engaging and has creative flair
- is flexible, proactive and has energy
- loves education and the rewards of working with children
In return, we can offer:
- dedicated, supportive and very friendly colleagues
- articulate, bright children who are motivated by success in learning
- parents and carers who have high aspirations for their children
- a bespoke CPD package
- continued development and support through membership of the Minster Teaching School Alliance, the Tuxford Collaboration and collaborative projects within Newark.
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment. Telephone: 01636 702254.
Application forms and further details are available from the school via email: email@example.com or by sending a large stamped, self-addressed envelope.
Applications close at 12:00 on Tuesday 23rd April. Interviews will be held on the 30th April.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.