Required from September 2019 (or sooner if possible)
An exciting career opportunity exists for a newly or recently qualified teacher to join our team at Hallcroft Infant & Nursery School.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations of all the children
- Has an excellent understanding of the EYFS curriculum and the National Curriculum
- Is a positive team player
- Is an enthusiastic, approachable, friendly and motivated teacher
- Is willing to go the extra mile for our wonderful children
In return we offer you:
- A friendly and caring staff team
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- Appropriate continuing professional development
- Laughter and cakes in the staff room!
Please contact the school office if you wish to visit on 01777 702728 to make an appointment with Mrs Jo Cook, Head Teacher.
Applications and job descriptions are available from the school by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 01777 702728.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 24th April. Please send all applications direct to the school office. Interviews will be held on Friday 26th April.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The school’s child protection policy contains clear guidance on how this commitment will be fulfilled. The successful candidate for this post will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check, via the Disclosure and barring Service, prior to taking up the post.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.